Building permits issued in Dubuque County in November with values of at least $50,000:
Single-family houses detached
- Dubuque South Pointe LLC, 1379 Cedar Trail N., $289,753.
Single-family houses attached
- Pristine Properties LLC, 3124 Windmill Court, $325,000.
- Pristine Properties LLC, 3126 Windmill Court, $325,000.
- Dubuque South Pointe LLC, 1441 Autumn Ridge Lane, $350,000.
- Dubuque South Pointe LLC, 1443 Autumn Ridge Lane, $350,000.
- Dubuque South Pointe LLC, 2472 Fieldstone Court, $350,000.
- Dubuque South Pointe LLC, 2474 Fieldstone Court, $350,000.
Service stations and repair garages
- J1M Properties LLC, 6800 Boulder Brook Court, $6,707,585 — Construct a 29,500-square-foot commercial building for Thompson Truck & Trailer.
Office, bank and professional
- Green State Credit Union, 3405 Stoneman Road, $3,964,113 — Construct a single-story commercial building for Green State Credit Union.
Additions, alterations and
conversions — residential
- Miller Properties Hillcrest Road LLC, 3167 Hillcrest Road, $50,000 — Remove and replace roof due to fire damage.
- Elizabeth C. Jenn, 1414 Langworthy St., $82,431 — Remove one-stall garage, and construct a 390-square-foot garage addition to the side of the existing house and 715 square feet of living space and a patio door on the first floor.
Additions, alterations and conversions — nonresidential
- Dupaco Voices LLC, 1000 Jackson St., $1,200,000 — Interior office build-out on second floor of Voices building for Steele Capital Management.
- Loras College, 1501 Henion St., $880,000 — Interior renovation of building.
- Roshek Property LLC, 700 Locust St., $15,521,480 — Remodel lower level, first floor, a portion of ninth floor and rooftop of Roshek Building.
- Chavenelle Warehouse Development LLC, 4949 Chavenelle Road, $150,000 — Remodel sales and office space for Habitat for Humanity Restore.
- Voices DBQ LLC, 1585 Central Ave., $146,500 — Interior renovation for new art studio.
- Rainbo Oil Co., 2255 Kerper Blvd, $70,594 — Replace 24-foot-by-54-foot canopy for Kwik Stop Food Mart.