Building permits issued in Dubuque County in June with values of at least $50,000:
• Russell J. and Barbara E. Lau, 1475 Southern Ave., $300,000.
• Klein Custom Homes Inc., 4437 Barnwood Lane, $420,000.
• North Cascade Road Developers, LLC, 2086 Creek Wood Drive, $450,000.
Stores and customer service
• Switch Development-Matt Mulligan, 3415 Stoneman Road, $1,435,985. Construct a new commercial building consisting of four tenant spaces to be used as office space, retail, restaurant services and a drive-thru.
• Asbury Shops, LLC, 2541 Northwest Arterial, $1,000,000. Construct a new commercial building for Tidal Wave Car Wash.
Other nonresidential buildings
• JLD Investments, LLC, 950 Seippel Road, $374,549. Construct a 13,600-square-foot storage building.
Additions, alteration and conversions-nonresidential and nonhousekeeping
• NADUIA001 LLC, 4103 McDonald Drive, $454,000. Interior and exterior renovations of existing commercial building for new tenant.
• Prairie Farms Dairy Inc., 3510 Central Ave., $132,200. Install new roofing on main building and front office, new metal edging, counter flashing metal, gutters and downspouts.
• Emmaus Bible School, 2570 Asbury Road, $63,785. Install membrane roofing system.
• Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, 685 Fremont Ave., $54,000. Remove and replace roofing on the east wing of the church and storage shed and repair damaged fascia.
• Industrial 20 Development LLC, 8480 Old Highway Road, $231,460. Install new sprinkler system.
• Dubuque County, 855 Central Ave., $297,920. Replace roofing.
• Jalaram Krupa LLC, 1050 Rockdale Road, $65,000. Tear off and replace roof and gutters.
• J&K Real Estate, 2300 John F. Kennedy Road, $96,731. Remove and replace rubber roofing and install metal roof and remove and replace soffit.
• Utz LLC, 2100 White St., $80,000. Construct a 1,380-square-foot addition onto existing building.
• Interstate Building LLLP, 131 W. 10th St., $125,000. Interior office renovation on the fourth floor for River City Logistics.
• 1200 East Butler Road LLC, 1725 John F. Kennedy Road, $200,000. Interior renovation of the dining area for KFC restaurant.